Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 04:31 PM   #10
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
When I was there in December they were not doing tours of the (brand new) Plant 250. Maybe they are now, but I met an inside sales guy during the other 2 tours that found out I was there with a Super C for warranty work and he agreed to take my daughter and I through 250 the next morning...quite the personal tour. We were able to walk the line and talk with the guys while assembling. Most impressive was the QC at the end of the line. I found everyone at Thor to be outstandingly friendly and eager to help any way they could. A lot of things they discover on this forum and at the service center actually do get back to the production people. This Forum makes a difference!! Hopefully someday there will be better integration between dealer service commitment and Thor.
Thanks again Gritz!

You are very reassuring and provide valuable input for us considering a Thor Super C.

I started this post after I stumbled across this person starting a class action suit against Thor and the Omni / Magnitude are at the center of it. I'm sure he makes it sound worse than it really is because he is looking for people to add to his class action suit

https://charlestonwv.craigslist.org/...980211812.html

I trust people's opinions and feedback on this Forum more than I do anywhere else because I have solved problems based on the valuable information people provide on this Forum (and I have tried to return the favor).

I have to admit I was first disappointed when I purchased my 2018 Outlaw 29H and had several issues.... some widely identified by other owners. After I took the emotion out of it I got to work solving the problems and have enjoyed the coach. Granted I think it is a shame we spend a lot of money and have to accept a new coach can be far from perfect and have to spend more money to get it "right" but I can't say I ever thought of a lawsuit. Some of the things this guy reports are things I have dealt with so I think he is taking it to an extreme.

I am still high on the Magnitude at this point and I hope to drive out to a dealer tomorrow about 90 minutes away so I can walk through one and rule it or out for sure.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum