Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 12:30 AM   #1
TimmyB

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Bounder 35P
State: Florida
THOR #15054
Water leak from filling fresh tank!

We are on our first major excursion with our rig and before we left, I filled the fresh water tank to the top. Actually, I overfilled it, but that is no problem as the water just spills out the side of the coach. Before you know it, we had water all over the floor by the edge of the passenger side bed, the heater, the fridge, etc. We dried it up, but it kept coming for a few days into our trip, so I emptied the tank. A day later, I added about a half tank. Miles down the road, the same problem!

We have checked everywhere that we can see, including taking off the cover underneath our closet. We can find NO leak. I even checked by adding a little more water to make sure that there was no leak in the fill hose. The tank is dry on the sides and at the bottom, with no evidence of water damage around it. I have traced the blue Pex-style water lines all the way to the pump and out of it with no luck. I turned the water on to see if running the pump might show me something, but nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Has anyone else had this or heard of this? I've got about a third of a tank right now and it seems to be happy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.