Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 12:54 AM   #20
goliver22

Brand: Still Looking
State: Ohio
THOR #12609
We have th Magnitude BH35 and it is my favorite out of the four MHs we have owned. I second all Gritz said about the F550: all the power you need. Went up and down the Rockies with no downshifting and steady 65 mph, that was a joy.

The Thor coach had its issues, particularly since it was apparently an early production model and bugs were present. I think my experiences furnished Thor the impetus to make some needed changes, at least that is what my dealer old me.

The one saving grace is that my dealer took care of all the problems I found, more than 70 (yikes! But it was an early model) and not in months but weeks, so I never lost real "road time". The dealer specializes in Super C's and really focuses on his customers. Whatever you get, really make, sure of your dealer and their service results. You ARE going to be using service, particularly in the first year.

Good luck and choose carefully.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum