Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 12:58 AM   #18
Metalman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: Kentucky
THOR #2817
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeliec View Post
Thanks everyone for the comments & suggestions.

I do think the idea of replacing the bases will take further investigation to determine if it is feasible. We have an appointment at the dealer in a couple weeks for some warranty work and we'll ask if they can give us some clear idea as to what is under the area where the bases are located.

I think if we find that replacing the bases isn't a good idea we may just remove the existing ones that stick up and find a way to cover up the spots left behind. We really don't want the table there that came with the coach. We have a folding table that we use both indoors and out that is light and easy to store.

I appreciate the insight and thoughtful comments!
It is possible that they installed above floor flanges because they are much easier to install than the flush mount flanges. If you use flush mount flanges your table will be a bit lower.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum