Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 09:37 PM   #14
LATraveler

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum RQ29
State: California
THOR #12941
UPDATE - I am a little out in the woods so I don't always have cell service, but last night when I made camp,I put in another 5 Amp fuse so I could get the slides out. I saw that while the green light was on for the LP the red light was flashing for the carbon monoxide. (All Windows and doors were open.) I reset it and pulled out the manual. It was kind of confusing but it seemed to me that it was indicating low power. Afterward it stayed green and there were no problems when I got on the road this morning. As I got to cell service,I pulled over and saw your messages and the fuse is blown again. So I cannot tell you of anything specifically that causes it. It was still green when I pulled out.

Also, I would not consider putting a higher amp fuse in. I can afford a lot of 5 Amp fuses. Definitely not worth the risk.

Although I have called two mobile RV techs, I haven't heard back from them and I need to move along. I will be in Portland next week, so will try to find help there.

I do appreciate all your responses. I will let you know of any further development.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.