Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Oxidation ????
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 03:13 PM   #6
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
On my Axis, I think it’s the fact that the cap is horizontal to the full force of the sun. The driver’s side vertical wall which is also in the sun, but for a smaller percentage of time (the coach faces north/south and is protected somewhat on the west side so the north and east sides get the most direct sun) doesn’t fade as much or as fast as the cap. I could just turn it around (and I do sometimes) but that puts the one door on the wrong side and it fades the passenger side - which is the side that you live on when you use the coach. It also gives you four sides to really work on instead of one side and the cap. Whichever way - it is a pain. I’d be interested to know what the detailed uses - if it works.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum