Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 04:54 AM   #54
Handy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Thor Outlaw 29J
State: California
THOR #16597
Very cool thread you have going here! I just bought a 2020 Outlaw 29J and read your initial post a few weeks ago when I was researching the purchase. I weighed the axles on my way home from the dealer and ordered the 6" lift kit from Weldtec the next day. I am going to install it myself. It looks like the stock tires are about 29", so are your new tires about 31.5"? Measuring mine it looks like it is going to be a tight fit in the rear unless I stay under 31". I also installed 320 watts of solar today and figured out the issue with the limited outlets connected to the inverter. In 18 years I have never had a TV in my camper and now I have 4 TV's on an inverter! I was wondering if the leveling jacks would lift the coach high enough to change a tire and looking at your picture they do! I guess a tire-changing jack is not necessary in the tool kit. Did you consider carrying a spare wheel under the garage? Nice trip you had, thanks for the pictures. Do you have a picture of how you secured the motorcycle? In my last toy hauler, I installed a bar from wall to wall to hold the front tire.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.