Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 07:26 PM   #1764
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
The first of four USB possessed outlets.
One will be a new install where your left knee is when sitting on the can, opposite the one on the outside of that wall(the one the slide covers.)
One replacing over the drivers side bed so there's a USB port on that side of the world.
One next to the passenger on that little far right console to replace the outlet currently there.

All the holes are cut too small due to them using mobile home outlets.
I cut them bigger.
I then cut the backs off of old work type boxes(with the flip prongs) so they fit in the wall.
Multitool, and easy enough. Make life easy and build a template. Use a silver sharpie or you'll not see the cut lines you make.

We took the counter extension off. Didn't like it, would never use it. It was in a great place for monitors and switches... And now it's not.
FYI, that counter extension fits perfectly on the right side of the bathroom sink brackets and all, opening into the shower.
(wife decided she wanted plastic instead of the kitchen shelf, so I used the brackets and a Walmart cutting board. Board has grooves around edges so things can't roll off.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1002191219.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	20634   Click image for larger version

Name:	1002191233.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	20638  

Click image for larger version

Name:	1002191249.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	20640   Click image for larger version

Name:	1002191254.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	20641  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.