Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 02:33 PM   #7
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
I have a 2018 Thor Siesta 24SS built on the MB chassis with diesel. I love it. Plenty of torque for climbing. It has two slide outs(dinning area and queen rear bed). The only added fuel cost is the DEF you have to fill about every 9,000 miles. Mine holds about 4.5 gallons. It runs about $17.00 for a 2.5 gallon jug. It is used for the emissions to keep the exhaust clean. Mine also has a diesel generator that runs off of the full tank. My wife wanted something she felt comfortable driving in the event that she drove it. As per MB, the oil changes are at 20,000 mile intervals. It holds 14 quarts of oil. An oil change not at the MB dealership runs about $190.00 to have someone do it for you. There are no other additives required for a diesel unless you store it for the winter. This is my 2nd MB sprinter chassis diesel motor home that I have owned.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum