Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 01:55 AM   #17
bry899

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 22E
State: New York
THOR #12119
The dinette cushions are comfortable when you sit on them but after time they flatten out to nothing. I guess I should have sat in each seat for a while to test them out. I definitely would have paid for better foam padding for the dinette.
Some things aren't noticeable until after you have used them for a while.

I think owners should be allowed to complain about issues, and Duckface is free to complain about the complainers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
The questions are always:

Would you have paid for the upgrade upfront? Why haven't you paid for the upgrade now that you want an upgrade?

$2,000 recliner instead of couch.
$3,000 front seats with an option for $6,000 front seats.

Would you have paid $8,000 more for just seating, or would that particularly upgraded Thor languish on the lot? Or do you have a $600 upgrade in mind?

$12,000 water/coach heater?
$4,000 TV....three $4,000 tv's?
$500 roof vents, times two?
$1,500 in unseen uv window tint?

Would have paid $6,500 for the upgraded sound system like car buyers do?

A $1,300 microwave
A $3,400 oven

$9,500 wet bay?
$1,300 electrical cord hooked to a $600 safety device?
$1,000 self retracting black hose?
$1,000 self retracting fresh hose?
$2,000 reverse osmosis?
$8,000 solar?
$5,000 inverter?
$5,000 in aluminum wheels?
$6,000 levelers?
$15,000 four wheel drive?
$11,000 supercharger and engine build?
$1200 chassis battery?
$4,000 coach batteries?

These are all items complained about within the last short time or so on this forum.

The things installed in a MotorHome are just place holders until you replace them with what you really wanted. Any dealer will replace any item you ask, before delivery.

Tell us where you'd have stopped

The seating is indeed pretty poor. The bad seats give me the pleasure of time...to choose the seats I think will replace the poor seats. Mine will be vented and heated pick-up truck seats, bought used. Your choice might be Q30 seats or air rides. We live with what we can live with and change what we can't live with.

A good frame of mind might be:
'how nice of them to give me a couch until I find the one I want.'

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.