Looks like these are the spots with hook ups...
1. Lake Mead RV Village -- Nice, but looks like traditional RV Park. Close to Hoover Dam and read it's 45 minutes to Las Vegas.
2. Callville Bay -- Looks very empty and nice. Says Verizon has a nice signal here. Could be what we're looking for.
3. Echo Bay -- Nice when lake was higher, but now looks like not used so much traditional RV Park
4. Temple Bar -- Very nice when viewed from Google Maps. A review stated they had the generator on, so do they have electrical hookup?
5. Willow Beach -- New but has a rough road getting in. Looks like an RV Park pretty much.
6. Cottonwood Cove -- Close to the lake, but one review said it was "parking lot camping". It looks like a place to go if you are trailering a boat, but not so much otherwise. I'll bet it's crazy on the weekends.
7. Katherine Landing -- More of a boating mecca whereas the RV'ing is the "parking lot camping"
Based on the above, the Temple Bar looks like the place that will best fit our needs. Pretty sure they have electric hookup, but one of those things that must be verified.