Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 09:18 PM   #14
Garbageman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #13384
We switched rather than fight........from 2015 25.2 Axis we bought used with 8K miles to a new 2018 MB Synergy with the Murphy Bed and love it. After spending mega$$ to upgrade suspension on the Axis and going through two.....yes two......cracked window replacements, we gave up. The DW didn't enjoy driving it and I'll have to admit that after driving the MB Sprinter chassis it is a major improvement that both of us enjoy. We are getting 15+ MPG during break in doing 62 MPH and not getting blown around on the interstate with just the factory chassis.
Sure diesel runs about 25% more than gasoline but the improved performance, minimal noise, etc. made the difference for us. As much as I miss the storage in the Axis, the Synergy has subtle improvements that I thought was worth the price difference.
Good luck with your shopping.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum