Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Roof Bubbling
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 12:39 AM   #14
55Pont

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #16214
That is unbelievable. I would think it is a repair. You got this new from a dealer? I have a 35' Thor, 1997. I just removed the epdm and replaced all of the wood as well as added more 1"x1" cross supports. I then installed a whole new piece of rubber the whole length of the coach. It was my 1st time doing this. It looks great. I would be ashamed if my roof membrane had turned out like that. Wonder if there may be signs that it was a repair. The factory would not apply that much sealant as far as I know. I say this only because I am sure to paid a good dollar for a new coach. I would see if an independent thought it might be a repair. You may have some recourse. $

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum