Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 03:11 AM   #27
roncalderz@gmail.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo
State: Colorado
THOR #13375
I feel your pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie200 View Post
Driving away steering pulled to the right, loud rattling sound above my head, water pouring under chassis, AC rear quit working, awning leaking, TV door leaking rust in compartment, main slide quit working, check engine light on. So as I said I have to deal with three different customer service. Thor for coach problem, Freightliner for steering, cummins for engine. Camping world had home for three weeks didn't fix anything. I needed to use it as relatives coming into town I pulled it out. They taped the windshield, as they had to contract work out. Two weeks away, so I took home to Freightliner for steering, alignment out of pocket cost 520 as it's not covered, its home ownership expense. During that time check engine light came on. Three sensors later, two wiring harnesses still comes on. Two weeks later still in shop with no idea of getting fixed anytime soon. My trip to Florida on hold. Wife is fuming, I'm not happy. Service center where it's at isn't to excited about it either because they have to deal with Cummins for approval to do anything. Same with Freightliner. Freightliner by the way for steering said to take measurements left and right. Which they did. They than said to shim the right side up but failed to give service center part number. They couldn't find parts so called Freightliner for part numbers and was told it's a aftermarket item no such part you need to make them. So two days wasted on that. Cummins said send ECM data to them so we can read info. They got info this morning but didn't call service center to tell them what if anything they found. So now I have to wait till monday as cummins level 3 guy has gone home.
Been there, admire your patience to list issues without blowing a gasket.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum