Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 06:38 PM   #4518
MTHook

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34E
State: North Carolina
THOR #13360
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennrush View Post
I finished two of the mods that I have seen many of you fine people do on your coaches and I am VERY happy with them.

First I installed the RecPro theater seating. I opted for the electric powered ones with no center console. I built two cabinets for cups etc and the heating ducts. I had a BEAR of a time securing them to the floor. In the end I only got 3 screws into the floor, two in the front and one in the rear. The problem was room under the seats to work not the floor itself but they seem strongly secured so I'm going with it. I goofed on my measurements for the cabinets and forgot about the overhang on the left cabinet. Oh well.... Im not taking it all apart now, maybe Ill fix it later :-).

Also I installed the SeeLevel II as my black and gray tanks were no longer reading correctly. That install went real well as you can see. Funny thing though, I have an interference issue with the fans. When they're on, the black, gray and fresh water sensors read open"?? Weird, but when the fans are off, all's well. Again, Im just gonna live with it.

Thanks again everyone for posting your mods. I never would have figured all this stuff out without you.
I ran into the same problem getting bolts installed. I got 2 out front then took a ratchet strap to plates I attached to the seat belt bolts. About 4 k mile not problem

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.