Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 02:18 PM   #167
Handy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Thor Outlaw 29J
State: California
THOR #16597
Sorry to hear about your long list of issues. I too am a new motorhome owner that is disgusted with the lack of quality control from the Thor factory. After hours of internet research, before and after the purchase I decided that it would be best to handle all the issues myself and avoid the stress of depending on Thor and the dealer to solve the problems. Fortunately, I am a 27-year career handyman and have the resources to do this. In the 5 weeks I have owned this motorhome I have spent probably about 30 hours picking away at several minor issues and keep finding more while working on the existing ones. My issues have been correctable and actually fewer than I expected so I am happy. I received the call from Thor concierge saying that they wanted to get my opinion on the motorhome and the dealer several times throughout the first year. They also gave me the contact info and encouraged me to contact them at any time. Six days ago I sent my first email to them asking for information about a slow drain I am troubleshooting and have heard no reply. Yesterday I received a recall notice from them and now I have to take the motorhome to the dealer for a dangerous wiring issue. My advice is to lower your expectations of Thor and find a way to enjoy your motorhome because it doesn't look like anything is going to change in the near future. Good luck! Oh, what exactly was the oil leak from the E450?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.