Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 12:45 AM   #28
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVMichael View Post
The Grand Canyon does allow OPDMD. Sorry, but the wonderful dimensions we have had opened to us by the state of Florida's adherence to the ADA law tells me that the correct thing is to let OPDMD's free.
I don't think so? Have you ever been? It is not allowed to take OPDMD on the paths down the Grand Canyon. Only thing I witness being allowed was the accompanying mule she could ride. Regardless you missed my point, which was not to say you couldn't carry a OPDMD to Grand Canyon, but was that certain areas, paths, walkways or whatever you wish to call them do not allow OPDMDs allowed in specific areas due to safety concern. I assumed that Grand Canyon was blatant obvious examples of why Virginia in allows in certain areas and not others. But hey, I live in Texas and have no problem with you taking the fight to Virginia. Good luck
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum