Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 05:11 PM   #29
Calico

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.3
State: Tennessee
THOR #4796
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post

After mentioning the stabilizer bar and someone else mentioning front end alignment I suppose we should get that done too. How much does the stabilizer and front end alignment cost (ball park)
While on a month-long trip out west, the hubby and I encountered some huge winds in OK and TX, and immediately called to make an appointment at Saf-T-Plus in Georgia for our return trip to TN. I believe the steering stabilizer system ran us under $600 and when you buy at their factory, they install for free. You even walk away with a nice goody bag!
We also logged onto Amazon and ordered front and rear Sumo Springs and hubby installed the fronts when we got home. The rears seemed to be above our pay grade, with wheel removing and drilling, so we let a local shop do those, along with oil change and generator servicing... less than $250. That little shop is the best kept secret in Eastern TN! If any of you happen to camp at Anchors Down it would be a good time to servicing done while here!
2011 Jeep Wrangler toad
Calico is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.