Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 06:45 PM   #1
Calico

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.3
State: Tennessee
THOR #4796
Axis/Vegas RVs... Making the bed

I don't know if any threads have touched on this subject, but after getting home from the dealer, and stripping the bed of the 'display only' bedding and pillows, what type of bedding has everyone gone with? Do you find making the bed in the limited space of these models to be somewhat hard?
On our Vegas 25.3, the bed is one that folds in half when we bring in the slide. I've added to it a memory foam 4" topper, and hoo boy! is it comphy! BUT, straightening the bedding and making the bed tends to be a chore, and when folding up the bed to move on usually makes the bedding fall off from the foot of the bed, forcing one to re-make it once you unfold the bed.
Well, no more! I've (finally) gotten up to speed in this department and ordered my set of Beddy's Bedding, and I don't know how we lived without it for this long! Zippered bedding is da bomb! and this particular brand is of a very good quality and oh-so-soft. The queen-sized sheets/blanket/bedspread came with 2 pillow shams and 2 coordinating pillow cases. The best part is that the bedding stays put, even when the bed is folded, and making the bed is little more than getting out and zipping up the sides.
There are a few youtube videos online for this brand, but here's mine!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	beddy's.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	20943  
2011 Jeep Wrangler toad
Calico is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.