Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Windsport 29M
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 04:32 PM   #2
Machinetools1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29m
State: California
THOR #16201
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoshocoach View Post
O.K. you Windsport owners out there...who all has had issues with the hose going from your kitchen sink to the grey water tank? What was the eventual fix? Mine was in for service, 62 days, they went with the Thor recommended pool hose fix. FAIL. Pumped some water into the fresh water tank yesterday, ran the kitchen faucet. Everything either ran out onto the floor or out the bottom of the slide. Looked up inside the slide and there was the hose, un attached, again. If you've successfully fixed yours, or had a good service call let me know the remedy. If you're suffering with me feel free to groan here!
Well....we had ours break on the 2nd time we had the full slid extend. The pipe broke right at the elbow when it comes out of the gray tank. Being a 2 month wait time and this is prime motorhome camping I fixed it myself. I first fixed the pipe problem but where the problem starts is at the slide area. The slid at full extension cut the pipe in half. This is because there was too much plywood and mitral side frame left and it hit the 90 degree elbow before the slide was fully extended. I took a 4 inch grinder with a sand paper disc and got rid of the left over plywood and put a bigger radius in the metal from. The slide does not hit the pipe anymore. It's a wiring mess down there as well.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.