Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 12:47 PM   #37
NurseDon

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.6
State: Florida
THOR #16962
When I called the dealer to install a steering stabilizer, they had the Roadmaster brand in stock. I went with this one. Since I have never driven the Vegas without the stabilizer, I don't know how much of a difference this made, but I tend to pay attention to the experiences of others. Total price installed was just over $500.

I had the front end aligned on Monday at a local shop. I went in with filled tanks as others recommended. Only a minor adjustment was necessary and the cost was $59. After that, I went to Daytona Beach and purchased a tow dolly to bring my car along.

Today I am going back to the dealer with a slide problem. One corner in the middle (it is a 25.6), not on the end where the tracks are, does not close completely (the seals do not meet). Also, this weekend when I started to open the slide, I heard a scratching sound. Stopped and retracted the slide.

My next Vegas project is to go use it!! I'll plan a trip to somewhere in a 4 to 5 hour driving radius and spend 2 or 3 days to try everything out.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum