Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New to RV
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 02:22 PM   #15
Rocky-in-AR

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #15951
I purchased a new 2019 34.2 in April and have had nothing but problems with the slide. It has been to the dealer twice and Thor in Elkhart once. My motorhome has more miles on it going in for repairs than from me using it. I have used it for a total of 3 weekends since I purchased it because it never worked. Now the slide is starting to have issues again. I wish I had never purchased this motorhome. I would suggest not purchasing any motorhome with a full wall slide. I loved the layout and thought Thor was a large manufacturer how could they manufacture a product with major design flaws. They did. If I had it all to do over again, I would go with a different manufacture that makes a better-quality product. Thor has tried to stand behind the product, but it obviously has major design flaws. Don’t buy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum