Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Windsport 29M
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 03:46 PM   #20
neoshocoach

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Missouri
THOR #16182
Im not doing anything to it....yet....it's a warranty issue until there is no warranty...but the dealer appears lost...Thor doesn't seem to have a clear cut fix...so wanted some ideas to float their way and appreciate all the input I've received. I have a feeling it'll be mine to fix at some point...we'll see what they come up with. Looking at your pictures I don't see the mass of wires that I am having to deal with..I see more like two white water lines in your shots. So my suggestion to them is to clear out some room, re route some of that wiring. I'm pessimistic and hopeful at the same time.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum