Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Air Compressor
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 08:18 PM   #3
Mag

Brand: Still Looking
Model: 5
State: Ontario
THOR #16132
Bob, I live in Canada and we have to winterize everything . I use an air compressor with the pressure no more than 40psi. max! You can pick up a fitting that screws into your city water supply and it'll have a connection for the air hose attached. Its be like this one, Camco 36143 RV Blow Out Plug with Brass Quick Connect on Amazon. I just start up the compressor and hook the hose to the fitting once screwed into the water inlet, but always have at least one tap open at all times. Then you just go around and open the taps to blow out all the water, I do the outside shower last as its next to where my water hookup is and its easier to finish up there. You'll also have to empty your water heater. I buy one jug of the antifreeze and divide it up between all my drains and the toilet. Then the P traps don't have water in them. Takes less me than an hour.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.