Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 12:28 AM   #13
MJC62

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 27.2
State: Indiana
THOR #14698
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc View Post
I’d have to dig out my paperwork, but I expect the warranty says “repair or replace at Roadmaster’s discretion” or something to that effect..
A unit the factory has gone over and rebuilt might be better than new... (compare to taking the RV back to factory for service...)
I’d hope they might have a different response if you were on the road and having to stay put waiting.
Good thought on factory rebuild may be better than new.
The tech at the dealership said he has installed dozens of the Invisibrakes and ours is the first failure he has encountered. He is hoping Roadmaster didn't have a bad run of controllers. Can't seem to find the thread but I remember reading someone else on this forum had a problem with their Invisibrake controller also.
Roadmaster Invisibrake
MJC62 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum