Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 01:29 AM   #15
MJC62

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 27.2
State: Indiana
THOR #14698
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
I am having a problem with my Invisibrake as well. It will not apply the brakes when I step on the brake in the coach. It does work when I pull the emergency pin in the front of the toad. Since I am home I have the Roadmaster regional rep coming to the house to troubleshoot next week. We'll see what happens with the troubleshooting.
dstankov didn't you just have your Invisibrake system installed as well?
On ours the controller will run the vacuum pump when brakes are applied or the emergency pin is pulled but it generates no vac pressure in either mode so no braking under any condition.
Frustrating to say the least as it is supposed to be a plug and play, goof proof system. DW is surprised at how I have mellowed with old age though as I didn't take my frustration out on anybody, at least not yet..….. Keep us posted on how your Service Rep works out your problem. Mark
Roadmaster Invisibrake
MJC62 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum