Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 12:39 AM   #39
Spinner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #17050
Hi all,
Well we tried again to bring the rv home and we were successful this time! The screen door and awning fabric replacement still aren't in but we went ahead with the walk-through and financing of our 2018 pre-owned Axis 25.2.
We had the Safe-t-stabilizer put on yesterday at the dealer and stopped on the way home to have front end alignment done. Freshwater tank and propane tank full. Of course it had to be windy and raining hard but the MH stayed on course pretty well.
I do have a question though. Is there no way for the driver to be able to open the window on his side and pass something through. We live in a RV resort in Florida and the front gate is manned 24 hours. Since we didn't have the sticker yet on our window so we could go through the automatic gate, my husband had to give his drivers license to the guard. My husband had to go through the side door and walk around to the gate. Just wondering if there was a way to be able to pass his license through his window until we get the sticker next week.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum