Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 03:59 AM   #6
cavie

Brand: Keystone
Model: Sprinter
State: Florida
THOR #15553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
Cavie it appears you are not familiar with the the LCI slide system. Maybe you can get someone to help you understand the system and you then will understand what 9 blinking lights are and if you read LCI slide and Thor documents you will see thst holding the sw 5 seconds is recommended to sync the motors. Also you might want to follow others who are having the same issues.
Nothing in your post mentioned anything about an LCI slide system. 4 missed spelled words which I could not figure out. Not knowing what a Hall is and not understanding the bed moving thing makes things a little difficult. I did understand the blinking lights as a code. No I do not know anything about an LCI slide system but now I will research it and learn. A better tittle would have helped. Something like " I need some LCI Slide system help"

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.