Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 01:10 PM   #27
Muggs

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #5313
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichS View Post
Last week we paid $110 a night. If you use all the Disney transportation it is well worth it
If I used my own car and pay all the parking fees at all the attractions we went too, we probably would have spent more money. Most places we go to like campgrounds right on the beach you are paying at times the same price.

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2020 the same site goes up to 128 a night to 158. The week before Thanksgiving it is 109. That is when we will go back.

Like anything else it is what you want and what you are willing to pay.
One of the really slow times are right after labor day. This past September was hot but we still had great time. We head out early and wife and I would fade around 4 or or 5. Grandson and his mother would stay out to park closing. Sometimes we head back to RV, walk dog, nap then go back out. We never get bored there as there is always something to do/see. We always take bikes along.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.