Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Windsport 29M
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 06:21 PM   #25
Rosemary

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #15026
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoshocoach View Post
O.K. you Windsport owners out there...who all has had issues with the hose going from your kitchen sink to the grey water tank? What was the eventual fix? Mine was in for service, 62 days, they went with the Thor recommended pool hose fix. FAIL. Pumped some water into the fresh water tank yesterday, ran the kitchen faucet. Everything either ran out onto the floor or out the bottom of the slide. Looked up inside the slide and there was the hose, un attached, again. If you've successfully fixed yours, or had a good service call let me know the remedy. If you're suffering with me feel free to groan here!
My dealership found this while doing the pre-pickup for us when we bought our unit. They came up with a fix for this where the hose under the sink kept coming apart when the slide was brought in and out. They shared the fix with THOR so supposedly any dealership can contact THOR and find out what to do to fix this.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.