Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 06:57 AM   #24
16Pal36.3

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.2
State: Illinois
THOR #12796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie200 View Post
Yep I did all that in the old days with a gas home. I had gas/electric water heater, only gas with this one, I have to keep engine running to drop Jack's, that pulls power, than open up with engine running, all the while my new neighbors are wondering what the heck I'm doing as engine keeps running and air being released, it's kinda noisy, all the while I'm running around outside hooking up power and heck before I open up its easier to get water, sewar etc etc going. All I'm saying is it shouldn't be this complicated of a process, guess my new neighbors will just have to put up with it or go inside.

When you hookup to shore power, do you make sure the inverter is in battery charge mode? I have a 16 and it sounds like things have changed since then. Unless your manual says you have to run the engine to do those things, It seems possible the your power control system is programed incorrectly. Your statement about calling Thor may be a good idea, although sometimes they aren't very helpful. Usually better than calling the RV dealer.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum