Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 01:54 PM   #16
OKnative

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #3772
I am hearing a noise when driving that is not so much a pop but sometimes a squeek like two balloons rubbing together. Other times it is a clacking sound line two pieces of metal rubbing together. I have had a tire shop look for what it might be when they put 4 new tires on my rear axle. Nothing. Then I had new front brake pads put on recently and the mechanic looked again. He found the fuse box lid was loose under the front hood and thought that might be where the sound was coming from so tightened it. After that I didn't hear the noise for about 30 miles. Then I hit a rough road and the noise started again, changing from squeek to clacking. I checked under the hood and the lid to the fuse box seemed to be on securely. The has been there off and on over many, many miles and is a total mystery. Does anyone have any suggestions or had this kind of mystery noise?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.