Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 12:28 AM   #20
mgunnin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: VEGAS 27.7
State: Florida
THOR #14226
Thumbs up

I wanted to tell you I had Big Foot Platinum installed recently on our 2018 Vegas 27.7. We are totally happy. I did not go with the automatic system after seeing the recalibration that might need to be done. We also set out rig up so the front is slightly down and the left is slightly down. Our Black tank empties towards the front and we like the A/C run off to the drivers side of the coach. So I set the coach up that way. Then I set my levels so that they show level in that position. The system levels quick and easy. The refreg. in this condition is well within the recommendations for proper cooling. The system is very much worth the expense. Do and you will never be sorry.
if you are anywhere near Lakeland FL call Roy 855-819-5966 at Big Foot System of FL. He will take care of you. It takes about 7 hours to install, but it is done correctly.
GO FOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.