Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: RO in a Gemini
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 02:12 PM   #9
Norrirn

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 29.2
State: Oklahoma
THOR #2542
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gritz Carlton View Post
Do you have a whole house filter on your camper? You can install one if not. Also, they make portable, screw on filters you can use right at the spigot. I use both the portable and the house unit. I'm very careful about hooking to water sources I don't know. I travel with a near full tank and never hook up to a CG that has a well. If it's municipal water...OK...but still, we don't drink it...we drink and cook with bottled water. I will wash dishes and rinse with it but it's already been through the water heater at that point. Always smell and taste a little of the water before you hook up.

I’ve not thought about the subject before so I googled it and found this link, among others.

https://www.espwaterproducts.com/understanding-ro/

If you follow through with the project, please post back how you did it and your experience.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.