Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New & avg miles
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 02:39 AM   #1
GDJonez

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magestic
State: Virginia
THOR #17225
New & avg miles

Hi,

Have spent the last year camping in my converted Honda Odyssey van. Have decided to purchase something more like a home on wheels. Back and forth between C or custom B. Don’t have deep pockets so trying to not end up with something I need to resell after a few trips.

Heard about Cruise America selling their rentals and saw the 19’ Thor online. It looks like the perfect fit for me and my dog to travel the country.

There is one on eBay originally purchased from CA. It has 167,000 miles. Looks to be in good shape. How many miles can be expected these will run? This will be a big chunk out of my retirement funds and need to buy something that has a couple trips cross country and up and down the coasts left in it.

Any input would be welcomed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum