Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 12:32 PM   #25
jabrabu

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chatea 31E
State: Maryland
THOR #5837
Quote:
Originally Posted by robynb0119 View Post
Hmmm we have a freedom elite 25’ no slides and just use the drive on blocks. Put two level bubbles on side and back. Pretty east to level it.
What is advantage of auto ones? Had travel trailer before and used the blocks. Thought the drive on ramps were a big improvement. ����*♀️

I used to have a 24' Chateau with no levelers and now have a 32' Chateau with automatic levelers. Advantages are:
- Just push a button and the RV is leveled.
- No more getting blocks out of storage, placing blocks under tires, trial-and-error hassle getting it level.
- The rig is a lot more stable sitting on levelers instead of sitting on tires and suspension, so it doesn't move as people move around inside the coach.

When we upsized from the 24' to the 32' one of the main options I wanted was the levelers. I'm really glad to have them.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.