Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 04:23 AM   #1
JimSpy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 23TR
State: Arizona
THOR #14425
Send a message via Skype™ to JimSpy
Fan running/clicking noise?

Hey guys, um, what's that metal plate on the starboard side of my Gemini that says "Hot"? I assume it's an exhaust outlet, but for what? The Girard tankless water heater? I only ask because it's making a clicking noise, and every once in a while the fan turns on.

Were I the guessing kind, I would say that the water heater is attempting to ignite, but I have the gas valve turned off, and I think I turned off the Girard, but it's hard to tell. The display says E1, which means ignition failure, but I don't want it to ignite, I want it to be OFF! Is there some kind of hocus-pocus I need to do to turn it completely off?
Thor Gemini 23TR
RVing since 2018
JimSpy is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum