Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 11:18 PM   #1798
RelaxusAxis

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #6725
Quote:
Originally Posted by brickyardspecial View Post
You can call a local Thor dealer and they can take your model info and then tell you what is available that will fit. We have that blow up mattress pull out thing too. We want a basic jack knife type sofa. I keep hoping to find one used somewhere on the east coast. Heading to Maine & Florida in the next 6 months! if anyone has one to get rid of

We have a 2016 vegas 24.1. If you search camping world for Thomas Payne Heritage series you get some options. The 68" wide is what would fit in our slide out space. I looked at the trifold bed version and it has sizes that might help you. It looks like length wise you would have 72" for their trifold bed. According to my vegas brochure the blow up mattress sleeping area is 74" long.
Thank you much for the reply to my post and for the information. And, someone, I can't remember their user name, replied to my earlier post saying they had removed either a sleeper sofa or jack knife from their rig and needed it gone. They are in Florida. Maybe you can find it if you back track a bit or look for posts under my user name.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum