Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Unstable Floor
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 11:46 PM   #1
grlasnier

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: SP24
State: Utah
THOR #8137
Unstable Floor

Soon after I purchased our 2017 Thor Synergy SP24 in June 2017, I noticed that the floor was squishy when I stepped on it. I brought it back to Lazydays in Denver, CO where I purchased it, and under the factory warranty, they tried to fix the problem by pulling the floor back and applying glue. Two years later, the floor is squishy again and I am told by Thor that re-gluing it is not the preferred solution. I am told by my repair shop that the floor is made up of synthetic layers and that it is free flowing, not glued when factory constructed. Thor says, it is past warranty. Lazydays says their warranty is over. My extended warranty does not cover the floor.

What do I do now? I am in St George, Utah. My repair shop says that the floor layer is failing and wants to replace existing floor with a wood floor. I worry about this.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.