Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New to RV
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 06:44 PM   #22
Ramim

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.2
State: New York
THOR #17031
So, We picked up the MH this weekend. Love it. We drove 1200 miles home with it. A couple of small issues on the way, but nothing that could not be resolved. Had a problem with the windshield wipers (good thing it was not raining). Also had a problem with USB ports (Somehow they resolved them selves). I could not be happier with the ride (But it is my first MH). So the next morning, went to start the generator and it would not start. Took the MH to get gas and got the generator started. It was giving me problems all day. I did notice a smell and realized one of the batteries was overheating. So I replaced the battery and all is good. What I don't know is if I did something to cause it to overheat or was it a bad battery.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum