Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 03:03 PM   #9
jazzmann

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 29FE Freedom Elite
State: Idaho
THOR #15730
I realize now that I used the term "Use/Store" switch. On my 2018 29FE the switch is labeled "Main Power" and it isn't a normal on-off switch. It is a toggle switch which can only be pushed on the top half. If you are plugged in and your push the lighted switch you hear a relay and the light blinks but stays on. You have no idea if you are in a Use mode or a store mode. If you are not plugged in and the light is on you are in Use mode. If you hit the toggle switch the light goes off and you have disconnected the battery and are in store mode. While the light is off and you are in store mode if you plug in the light comes on and that is when I "assume" the batteries are receiving a charge but at this point, I'm not real sure as my batteries seemed dead after the unit being plugged in for 3 weeks. I'm very confused at this point! Thanks for all the ideas and responses so far.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum