Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 05:33 PM   #13
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
Chris

Make sure they re calibrate it after they change the position. Mine had to go to a Mobile Technology shop for the calibration and that is why they were about 3 or 4 days late in delivering my coach. Since Thor is doing the installations maybe they have the calibration equipment there.

The calibration process starts at about the 4:30 point on this You Tube video.

Good luck and hopefully it works out.

Question, does you mobile Eye include the optional Highbeam Control functions? IHC is an option and not standard Mobile Eye.
Thanks Dave! I will ask them about whether they can do the recalibration here. I'm glad I can take it for a test drive with the techs in it so they can see if it is behaving properly.

Mine does not have the IHC. I saw it is an option but it is not included in the Thor standard offering.

I will keep you posted!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum