Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New Mattress
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 07:26 PM   #14
momartens

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #14396
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC62 View Post
Anybody replace the mattress in their MH? Our ACE 27.2 has an RV king mattress. This unit was rental for 2 seasons before we bought it last spring so the mattress has seen use. After a summer season of use by the DW and I we have decided the mattress needs to go just doesn’t have the support it had when new. The problem with getting a new mattress for our unit is the folding hinge in the bottom 24” of the mattress. The mattress needs to fold to allow the slide to retract. That hinged mattress requires us to purchase a replacement Denver mattress specific to that floor plan. That mattress is $862. PLUS freight from Total Value RV in Elkhart In. I’m wondering if anybody has had a mattress modified to fit their RV and if so where and approximately what cost? Thx Mark
Have you tried The Original Mattress Factory? We had a mattress custom made for our travel trailer back in 2011 and it's now in our ACE 29.3. Mind you, ours didn't need to be foldable so I don't know if they can do that or not but it might be worth an inquiry.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.