Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 01:52 PM   #7
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
The Tornado and San-T-Flush systems are two separate units; that both do just about the same thing...
There was another thread in here that had a video which showed a bunch of these tank washing systems being tested.
(I wish I could find it...)
Thanks Bob. I had actually searched and found that thread and video before my new thread.

I am sure this is what you are referring to.

http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f8/...ing-11678.html

It basically showed the Tornado and 3 other systems that did not work. Didn't get into San T Flush.

I angst is brand new 2019 coach without what I know now to seemingly be so simple? I crossed this while comparing two units that I thought were identical, same model same year but I have found at least four differences. HDMI cable wiring, San T flush, storage cabinets for dinette cushions, built in Ice Chest in outdoor kitchen etc. Nothing major but there are many available nad if brand new you have to understand what you are willing to forgo to do later if you can.

But as far as San T Flush, I now worry as to why at least one dealer says it is not an option that they can install?
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum