Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 02:16 AM   #8
Sonny

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: M29 Windsport
State: California
THOR #17124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauchokurt View Post
Thought I would share my experience in case anyone else has this problem. I was having an issue with the error code 9 as well on both the main slide control unit and the controller for the bed over the cab on my 2017 34j. I spent quite some time trying to figure it out through forums and videos to no avail. I tried to schedule a mobile repair to come out as my slide was extended and couldn’t get it to come in. After no one being available I decided to figure it out on my own thinking that it has to be a ground wire somewhere. So I took off the bed in the back and got into the wiring. For those that don’t know, all the main wiring, transfer box, etc. is under the bed and you access it by removing the screws and removing the panel that is on the left, above the breaker panel. Anyways, it turns out the main ground post that is bolted into the side of the bed, look for a bunch of white wires going into the post, was loose. All I had to do was tighten the nut and that solved the problem. Happy RV’ing.
I am having the same issue on my 2018 Windsport. Wow i have been looking for this answer. Thor sent two replacement controllers that didnt help. I will loo, under my bed in the AM. Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.