Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 08:20 PM   #16
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
Thanks Ducksface I agree with you. I just hate the idea of something like this on a newer coach. Mine also works fine with the blinking lights, but i must push the retract switch twice then the light goes out and the slide works.
Any time the slide moves the LED blink alternately, slowly. When the slide stops. the lights will blink together until the slide controller is reset. The slide controller can be reset by holding the slide switch in for 3 to 5 seconds after it has stopped moving, pressing the extend/retract switch twice or by pressing the touch switch in the controller. If the slide moves normally, there are no errors. If any error is detect the slide will stop. The error will show with the green LED showing the motor where the error occurred and the red led showing the actual reason the slide stopped. The LEDs will continue to flash the error code until the controller is reset. If you try to move the slide again, the error code will reappear and the slide will not move. If the controller is put into emergency override, the slide will move if one or both motors receive current and all safety functions of the controller are disabled. The controller's LEDs will flash alternately very quickly (5 times as when the slide is moving normally) continually until the controller is reset. Pressing the extend/retract button once will disable the LEDs, but will not reset the controller. Pressing the button in the controller 1 to 6 times will reset the controller. Removing power from the controller for 5 seconds or more will always cause the controller to reset.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum