Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 08:01 PM   #10
carlgorski

State: Alaska
THOR #8813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie200 View Post
Well it was just to many problems for this coach. From leaking window, electric bed rattling, pulling to the right, check engine light, no power, batteries dying, can't get home started, slides not operating, hub cap falling off, front defroster not working, metal shavings floating down from up front and wood chips blowing up from exchangers,camping trips being canceled, its just to much. Dropped home off on Thursday for windshield repair, the 31st Oct, I blew all water out off home before I took it just in case. Forgot to dump antifreeze in traps just in case so drove to service area hour away to take care of that just in case. Saturday 2 Nov, 1st Nov windshield was to be fixed which was friday. Asked if I could drive up to get it done since it was parked in service area. Ok. Great. As I drove up window was still taped up. WTF. Well now I'm not happy at all. Pretty mad. Went to service dept and asked what happened. Well the guys showed up and pushed on the windshield and it moved not to there liking saying I was lucky it didn't fall off. I was like what? Well now what? We have to replace the trim. Huh. Its rotted. Good grief. How long? Not sure. Parts on order. Why wasn't I called to tell what happened. Service guy said I told you I would call on Monday. I said yeah but that was for the other issues not windshield. Good grief. Not happy. Pretty POd. While I was up the top with home I started looking at other homes up there. I seen from corner of my eye a model same as mine. 36.3 2020 Plazzo. Hmmm. I walked away from service to sales and said can I look at that home. Ok. Off we went. I than asked can I take it for a spin. Hmmm. I than said I have my home just like it up on the lot. Ok let me get the dealer plate. Cool. Same year same model same interior color same same put upgraded electronics. Engine instrument cluster totally different, smart steering wheel with all the required driving stuff on the wheel. Other had gauges switches you had to look around for, automatical exhaust break. Way cooler. Ok. I'll take it. Whoa whoa whoa. Say what. I'm done with that other home. Way to much wrong. Its gonna nickle and dime me to death. What?? Yep I want that home. Take mine back let's deal. Well long story short. Come the 7th of November I have a new home. Praying that I don't have the problems with it. It's a crap shoot but heck what isn't. Wish me luck, and Thor company you'll be hearing from me on monday. The dealer mumbled something about not honoring the factory warranty, which I took a hit on, since it's a used unit for a future owner. Oh yeah since new post those that haven't followed I bought this home July 10. Problems ever since. Yes it's a lemon but there is no lemon law on motorhomes. There are other ways to go about it that I'm looking into. HAPPY CAMPING
And then you bought another Thor? Really?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.