Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 04:07 AM   #10
Richie

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum RS26
State: Texas
THOR #12938
Quote:
Originally Posted by WearyTraveler View Post
I just ordered the pump conversion kit. It’s foolish standing there pouring 15 gallons of anti freeze when you can use 1-2 and a pump converter. Hell, the cost of the kit is way less than the antifreeze I just poured!

Anyone know where the water pump is for an outlaw 38RE?

I’ll look tomorrow morning but it’d be nice to have a starting point.

I'm with you there, I feel your pain. Last year I poured 2 gallons into my tank not knowing how else to winterize.
I just finished registering on the Thor Motorcoach.com website/Owner Resource page and found 4 pages of valuable info for my coach. In it I found the location of my winterizing valve and antifreeze inlet which was under the dinette seat at the water tank.
I had no idea there was so much info available specific to my model.
I suggest all Thor owners visit the site, register, and download or view the huge amount of info on file for your specific unit.
You will need the Thor VIN number to register. You can then download or view the schematics and engineering drawings for your coach that will pinpoint most everything you might need to locate!
Smartest thing I've done today!
Here is the link to create a new account:

https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owner-resource/

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum