Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 11:14 PM   #11
Richie

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum RS26
State: Texas
THOR #12938
I was having similar issues with locating the winterizing/antifreeze inlet on my Quantum. After posting a few questions I took someone's advice and registered on the Thor Owners Resource website and was astonished as to the vast amounts of info, schematics, and drawings listed for my coach. On the schematics tab I found the exact location of the antifreeze inlet and valve for my coach. All you need is the VIN number of your coach to register and all information pertinent to your model is listed to view and download. I filled a 3 ring binder with info and it is now permanently stored in the coach for future reference.
A virtual gold mine of info.
Here is the link:

https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owner-resource/

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum