Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 02:53 AM   #22
MJC62

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 27.2
State: Indiana
THOR #14698
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucev View Post
In my humble opinion, if you are having trouble getting a response, it is the dealer not Road Master. When I had my sway bars installed the dealer had to cut a bolt off because they could not get it off. Dealer said it would be a week or more before they could get new bolts. I called Roadmaster and they ship new ones via overnight and I had them the next day. More recently I was having trouble with my invisibrake that I have had for years so it was way beyond the warranty period. Roadmaster shipped me a new one complete with all new components for $800 exchange. If anyone is having trouble, call Roadmaster customer service. I have found them to be first class all the way. Good luck and safe travels.
My gut tells me my dealer is swamped with winterizing work. We are having unseasonal cold around here and I'm guessing they are all hands on deck trying to keep up. As I have my coach winterized and I have our Cherokee at home I have not been pushing too hard to get our Invisbrake re-installed and our ACE back from the dealer's lot. BUT if the delay really is on Roadmaster than over two weeks without a response is unacceptable. Thus I will call the service rep at our dealer and ask if they have heard anything from Roadmaster. If he says no then I will tell him I am calling RM myself. If the delay is our dealer than that should force their hand to get my warranty install done
Roadmaster Invisibrake
MJC62 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.